Search

Monday, December 24, 2012

19 Eyeliner Styles to Change Your Eyeshape

Watch Tutorial!

 Hey Guys!
Merry Christmas Eve! I am about to head to Indiana with my boyfriend and I wanted to share with you guys a video. It was filmed a while back but I was just too lazy to edit and put it together. I finally made myself do it and here it is. Also I had a family party yesterday, their internet was way to slow and I couldn't upload this video on the regular sunday. I think this video is a niffy video for new eyeliner ideas. I know there are some crazy styles that I showed but would never actually wear, it is so fun to play around with makeup and experiment though! Usually I would used Revlon liquid liner for my top lids and Revlon pencil liner for my bottom lids. For demonstration purposes I did things a little different. I also always, always set my liner with a matching shadow so that there is no smudging and it will stay on the whole day. Who knew that plain ole eyeliner could do so much right? Hope you learn something  Who knew that plain ole eyeliner could do so much right? Hope you learn something new. Have a safe and fun holiday! XO


 























15 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally love this post... Eyeliners are like magic pens that can change and enhance the shape of your eyes! My fav is the slightly winged look and also multi-wing cat look.

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

I've been looking for a guide similar to this. I know this must have taken you so much work! Thank you! Love the ones that make your eyes look rounder.

Anonymous said...

you're eyes look so much like park min young O_O

Unknown said...

Chaos, Ms.Hanh. I love ur tutorial videos. U are doing a great job, and u're beautiful as well (///∇//) Btw, I read all the comments on the video but can't find the answers for what I need, so well, here I am. I would like to know what kind of eyelashes and contact lenses u used in the above video. It would be great, too if you can show me the link where u bought them. Thank u, and Happy New Year Eve:)

Çilay said...

Ankara
Antalya
istanbul
Ordu
izmir
N1YT0P

Gönenç33 said...

Erzurum
istanbul
Ağrı
Malatya
Trabzon
3Y1DD

Luis said...

görüntülü show
ücretlishow
J88EB

GizemliGözler23 said...

https://titandijital.com.tr/
ağrı parça eşya taşıma
maraş parça eşya taşıma
muğla parça eşya taşıma
uşak parça eşya taşıma
7VV4

853E6WayneEB5B5 said...

F2409
Aydın Evden Eve Nakliyat
Erzurum Evden Eve Nakliyat
Malatya Evden Eve Nakliyat
Silivri Cam Balkon
Denizli Evden Eve Nakliyat

DEA94Leela9A216 said...

83E81
Aydın Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Bingöl Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Konya Evden Eve Nakliyat
Karapürçek Fayans Ustası
Van Parça Eşya Taşıma
Çanakkale Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Kayseri Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Antep Evden Eve Nakliyat
Maraş Lojistik

15562Sharon4A450 said...

93A22
Karabük Evden Eve Nakliyat
Muş Lojistik
Uşak Evden Eve Nakliyat
Manisa Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Ağrı Parça Eşya Taşıma
Düzce Lojistik
Çanakkale Lojistik
Aydın Lojistik
Giresun Şehir İçi Nakliyat

02EBDDeanBEF87 said...

FD53E
Bonk Coin Hangi Borsada
Iğdır Evden Eve Nakliyat
Edirne Lojistik
Sivas Evden Eve Nakliyat
Tekirdağ Fayans Ustası
Diyarbakır Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Wabi Coin Hangi Borsada
Manisa Evden Eve Nakliyat
Çerkezköy Organizasyon

7B874Malaya18718 said...

1B4CA
buy pharmacy steroids
oxandrolone anavar
order fat burner
order parabolan
sustanon
order primobolan
https://steroidsbuy.net/steroids/
buy sarms
buy testosterone enanthate

EDCFEJaniyaE31D0 said...

59074
Aion Coin Hangi Borsada
Bitcoin Madenciliği Nasıl Yapılır
Soundcloud Reposts Hilesi
Coin Nedir
Mefa Coin Hangi Borsada
Soundcloud Dinlenme Hilesi
Dlive Takipçi Hilesi
Dxy Coin Hangi Borsada
Arbitrum Coin Hangi Borsada

35F6EJessica76F4B said...

EA12B
Coin Para Kazanma
Dxgm Coin Hangi Borsada
Onlyfans Takipçi Hilesi
Twitch Takipçi Satın Al
Twitter Trend Topic Satın Al
Soundcloud Takipçi Satın Al
Kripto Para Oynama
Area Coin Hangi Borsada
Tiktok İzlenme Hilesi

Post a Comment

COMMENT =)